Updated: May 27
GRAIN-FREE ZUCCHINI SPAGHETTI
INGREDIENTS • 3-4 zucchinis spiraled into noodles • T grassfed butter • ½ T garlic powder • ½ cup diced yellow onion • ½ T oregano or Italian seasoning flakes • 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
• ½ T raw honey, or 100% real maple syrup for Paleo Vegan • ¼ tsp. of red pepper powder • 1 lb. grass-fed hamburger beef • 1 jar of organic spaghetti sauce
*Note: omit grass-fed beef to create a Paleo Vegan version.
1) Make noodles with zucchini maker.
2) In a pot, add organic spaghetti sauce, cooked grass-fed hamburger beef oregano/Italian seasoning flakes, red pepper powder, diced onion, and honey, or maple syrup. Cook on low medium heat, stir occasionally for 20 minutes to allow flavors to marinate together.
3) Melt Grass-fed Butter in pan on medium heat and add noodles.
4) Add garlic powder and sea salt and sauté for 10 minutes on medium high heat stirring frequently.
5) Serve sauce on noodles and enjoy!
*Note: Add cheese for a Keto version.