Updated: May 27
Welcome to the first recipe I ever posted back on January 8, 2016. This will be the first of many recipes I will be transferring over from my old site into this new blog.
Eventually, I'll have this tedious project caught up and archived. Call it an early New Year's resolution I've given myself. Why? So I can get back to business creating all new delicious recipes for the relaunch of Paleo Goddess 2020!
You will also notice quite a few new categories added to our blog menu. The evolutionary goal for the new year will be to transition our brand to a more diverse lifestyle blog. More on that in a later post. Until then, I hope you enjoy revisiting some of these delicious recipes!
PALEO BACON RINGS
• 1 pack uncured bacon
• 4 sweet onion rings sliced
• 2 T Black Pepper
• 1/2 cup homemade Paleo Sriracha Sauce
1) Cut onions into 1/2 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
2) Brush onion with Sriracha sauce.
3) Wrap each onion ring with bacon (2 slices per ring).
4) Baste rings again with sauce
5) Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Note: To make a spicy Sriracha mayo for dipping the cooked rings, combine
• 2 T of homemade paleo mayo,
• 1 T of Sriracha sauce,
• 1 tsp of lime juice.
• Mix well.