PALEO BANANA BREAD
• Three really ripe bananas or ripe plantains - The riper they are the sweeter it will be!
• 3 pasture-raised eggs
• 3 tablespoons of almond butter, cashew butter, or any other favorite nut or seed butter you have. (Buy it in a jar or make it homemade)
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 teaspoon of real vanilla extract
• Dash of Ceylon cinnamon
• Optional, sprinkle walnuts on top before baking.
1) Blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
2) Grease a bread pan with organic coconut oil.
3) Pour the bread batter into the pan
4) Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of the batter. (optional)
5) Bake in the oven at 375° for 45 minutes
Note: Serve banana bread with raw organic honey and grass-fed organic butter, or 100% real maple syrup and coconut butter.