Updated: May 25
• 2 cup cauliflower
• 1 cup freshly grated raw milk Parmesan Cheese
• 1 large pasture-raised egg
• ½ tsp basil
• ½ tsp oregano
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon almond meal
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
* Dash of red pepper powder (optional)
*Any desired toppings you desire
1) Place a baking sheet or pizza stone in the oven. Preheat to 400 degrees.
2) On a cutting board, place a large piece of parchment paper.
3) Wash and dry a small organic head of cauliflower. Cut florets and place in a food processor
4) Pulse in your food processor for about 30 seconds, until you get powdery snow like cauliflower. Measure out 2 cups.
5) Place the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and cover. Microwave for 4 minutes.
6) Dump cooked cauliflower onto a clean kitchen towel and allow it to cool before attempting the next step.
7) Once cooled, wrap it up in the cheesecloth or dish towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! Otherwise your crust will crumble. The dryer you ring it out the better it will turn out.
8) Pour cauliflower into a bowl.
9) Add 1 cup fresh graded raw milk Parmesan Cheese, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, (a dash of red pepper powder, optional), 1 tablespoon almond meal, and 1 large pastured-raised egg. Mix together.
10) Remove from bowl. Use your hands to form the dough into a crust on parchment paper. Pat it down to make sure the cauliflower sticks together firmly to form the dough. Don't make it too thick or thin either.
11) Place the parchment paper with pizza crust on it onto baking sheet or pizza stone in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes, until it starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
12) Add desired sauce and toppings you want.
13) Slide parchment with pizza back in the hot oven and cook for another 5-10 minutes until toppings are hot and cheese melted
14) Allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes.